Tuesday, April 20, 2010

from 7 days 7 answers - TRAVEL PACKING

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Travel Packing

Checklist: A list of words will be accompanied by a scenario in which to use them.

Supply a list of odd items you would pack for travel. Feel free to explain.



going on a cruise for the first time with some friends, at customs my luggage was randomly picked for examination. the officer's eyebrows raised when on opening the luggage he saw:

1. my back lotion applicator (foam shaped like mickey mouse's hand with a pink handle); my hubby's not with me to do the job.

2. my contoured pillow; the hotel's (or the ship's) are either too soft or too stiff; i'm prone to neckaches.

3. hot compress bag; for my shoulders when i do get those neckaches.

4. my cold compress; we're going to be boozing and god knows i get a headache when i get hangover.

5. glade spray (preferably citrus scent); are you kidding me, officer? i'm bunking with three other people! for one week! i need that for the bathroom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment